It’s worth taking the time to find a dentist you like and feel comfortable seeing. After all, it’s a relationship that can last for years! A great one can make appointments feel less like a chore, and more like poetry. If you’re looking for a dentist in Metairie, we wrote a few lines of verse to tell you more about Exceptional Dental.
A Good Dentist Is Like Poetry
Have you heard of an acrostic poem? Even if you don’t know the term, we bet you’ve seen one. In an acrostic poem, the first letters in a line spell out a particular word or phrase. We remember doing them with our names in elementary school. Or maybe you just got a flashback to sophomore year English class. We’re eager to tell you more about the Exceptional Dental location in Metairie. So, we decided to channel our inner poet. Here are a few acrostic poems using the letters that spell Metairie.
- May your teeth always be healthy,
- Ever shining and smiling and bright.
- To keep them that way, there’s a dentist for you in Metairie on Clearview Parkway.
- Appointments are available for you and your family.
- If you’re nervous, we can use sedation.
- Restorations, implants, and orthodontics are no problem!
- In case of emergencies, we’re here for you too.
- Exceptional Dental: we’ll make you smile!
- Enthusiastic and friendly are its residents.
- There’s a reason for them to call Exceptional Dental.
- Are you looking for cosmetic dentistry?
- If you have questions, we have answers.
- Regular cleanings should be a part of your oral health, too.
- If you’re interested, give us call at (504) 229-7990.
- Even make your appointment online.
- Many people fear the dentist, but
- Everyone who works here is nice.
- They are friendly and welcoming,
- Always professional and knowledgeable.
- It’s their priority to make you comfortable and happy.
- Reap the benefits of their services,
- It’s a great place to be a patient—or even to work!
- Exceptional is our name, and our calling.
Haikus In Metairie
You might be more familiar with a haiku. It’s a three-line, Japanese poem. The first and last lines each have five syllables, and the middle line has seven. They’re fun to write and don’t even have to rhyme. We dedicate the following poems to all our wonderful patients in Metairie.
A dentist you need
To keep your teeth healthy and
Your smile so bright.
Love For Metairie
We love Metairie!
Exceptional Dental is
Here to serve your town.
Braces, and more are offered
Convenient to you.
Exceptional Dental: Poetry For Your Teeth
Poetry aside, we’re here for you and your family for all your dental needs. Get in touch to ask questions or to make an appointment. We’re excited to welcome you into the Exceptional Dental family.
Leave a Reply