We are a full-service dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the long-term natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures.
We take great pride in providing you and your family with high-quality dental services. We tailor fit our treatment plans to address your every need. There is nothing we want more than to see you gain confidence in your smile! Our services include:
- Dental implants.
- If you’ve lost multiple teeth due to trauma, periodontal disease or decay, dental implants offer a permanent solution! Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures.
- Dentures are a great affordable solution for patients who are missing a single or multiple teeth, are feeling self-conscious about their smile, are experiencing speech impediment and difficulties eating, have weak teeth, or need single or multi-teeth extractions.
- Emergency Dental Care.
- Stop tooth pain now! Same day or next day appointments guaranteed! We’ll provide you with affordable payment options for toothaches, chipped or knocked-out teeth, lost fillings, lost crown, broken braces, abscesses, or soft tissue injuries.
- Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Ask us how to change the size, shape, color or alignment of your teeth, fill in unattractive spaces between teeth, improve or correct your bite, and repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth. Boost your smile and confidence with quick, painless, and surprisingly affordable treatments such as
- Dental Restoration.
- Periodontal Disease.
- Four out of five people have periodontal disease and don’t know it! Most people are not aware of it because the disease is usually painless in the early stages. Not only is it the number one reason for tooth loss, research suggests that there may be a link between periodontal disease and other diseases such as, stroke, bacterial pneumonia, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and increased risk during pregnancy. Count on us for Periodontal Disease
- Cleanings and Prevention.
- Sleep Dentistry.
- We understand that many people fear going to the dentist. If this sounds like you, don’t worry, we have you covered. Contact us today and ask about how sedation dentistry can make your next visit with us a more comfortable experience!