Dentures and Partial Dentures: The Fastest Solution for Missing Teeth
If you are experiencing tooth loss, you are not alone! In the U.S. alone, an estimated 178 million Americans are missing at least one tooth and about 40 million Americans are missing all of their teeth.
As you already know, missing teeth can be a source of anxiety and pain as well as hinder your ability to engage in normal functional activities such as eating and speaking. We’ve also found that more often than none, patients undergo physical and emotional/psychological pain as a result of missing teeth which can have significant implications on your overall well-being.
Who Can Benefit From Dentures?
Dentures are a great affordable solution for patients experiencing any of the following:
- Single or multiple teeth loss
- Feeling self-conscious about their smile due to missing teeth
- Speech impediment
- Experiencing difficulties eating
- Weak teeth
- Need single or multi-teeth extractions
Dentures are an excellent option for patients looking to replace missing teeth that restore full form and function to your smile. If any of the above sounds familiar, fill out the form on this page or call us directly at (504) 502-0284 to book your appointment and learn how dentures can be a solution for you!
Primary Benefits of Dentures and Partial Dentures
Dentures can help you regain the ability to fully enjoy life again. Some of the primary advantages of dentures include:
- Dentures tend to be the most affordable solution for replacing missing teeth.
- Dentures look just like natural teeth.
- Dentures can replace single or multiple teeth.
- Dentures allow you to smile with confidence again.
- Dentures provide the correct support for cheeks and lips and help reduce wrinkles.
- Dentures allow patients to eat a greater variety of foods.
- Dentures address speech impediment issues.
- Treatment is the least invasive option to replace missing teeth.