We are in a continual process of creating a workplace that is both fun and exciting and that brings each of us a sense of personal fulfillment, joy, and pride in our work.
We strive to develop a positive, nurturing, and safe environment so that our workday is both comfortable and energized. In our working relationships, we are committed to mutual respect, clear communication, and teamwork. Together, we will provide a patient experience that exceeds our patient’s expectations in every area of contact, so that when they leave, they are in optimal oral health and delighted to refer their friends and family to our Practice.
Why Exceptional Dental?
- Potential for Growth and Leadership Opportunities – As the company continually expands, opportunities for leadership and growth are abundant.
- Latest Technology and Systems – Offices are equipped with CEREC machines, 3-D x-ray systems, and other modern dental software to ensure our staff members can perform to their fullest.
- Mentorship – Exceptional Dental’s team of experienced staff, owners, and associates strive to promote individual growth and personal interests through mentorship and training.
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off allowance
- CE reimbursement for dentists and hygienists
- Free life insurance
- Options for vision, cancer, disability, and accident insurance plans
- In-office training including yearly ACLS and OSHA
- EDDA certification sponsorship