Choosing a dentist can feel like a big deal. It’s a relationship that can last a lifetime after all! Your priorities most likely are convenience and a friendly, helpful staff. Looking for a Louisiana dentist? Start by deciding what services and characteristics are most important to you.
Services of a Louisiana Dentist
You need a dentist who offers a full suite of services. Most of the time, you’ll mainly need them for regular cleanings. But if anything else comes up, it’s helpful to have a dentist who can do it all!
- Sedation: Does going to the dentist makes you a little nervous? Sedation could be just the thing to calm your nerves. It’s safe, free of side effects, and can even lead to quicker appointments!
- Restorations: Looking to turn back time? Restorative treatments can get your teeth back to their natural beauty. These can include root canals, bridges, dentures, crowns, and composite fillings.
- Periodontal Disease: Four out of five people have periodontal disease and don’t know it! Diagnosis, treatment, and maintenance can keep your gums—and thus your teeth—healthy!
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics don’t just solve cosmetic problems. Problems with your bite or teeth spacing can cause pain and further damage.
- Emergency Dental Care: By definition, you can’t plan for an emergency. Teeth can chip, crowns can be lost, and braces can break. You shouldn’t have to wait longer than 24 hours for an appointment.
- Dental Implants: People lose teeth due to trauma, disease, or decay. Implants look, feel, and function like regular teeth. You’ll be able to smile, eat, and live your life with confidence.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: You have more options than ever before to improve the look of your smile. Your dentist can offer whitening, veneers, and even BOTOX® cosmetic and therapeutic treatment
- Cleanings and Prevention: X-rays, exams, and cleanings can help prevent disease and costly dental problems. Regular visits to your dentist can keep your mouth and your smile healthy and happy!
Location, Location, Location
Much like real estate, some might argue the most important quality of a dentist is location. These days traffic is always terrible, so you want to find one close to where you live. Or, some patients find it even more convenient to see a dentist close to their workplace. This way, before-work or lunchtime appointments are quick and easy! Thankfully, Exceptional Dental has seven locations throughout the Greater New Orleans area. There are plenty of options—all staffed with experienced, friendly people. Find the closest to your home or work.
Exceptional Louisiana Dentists
At Exceptional Dental, we’re devoted to restoring and enhancing your smile’s natural beauty. We use state-of-the-art procedures to give our patients beautiful, long-lasting smiles! Our high standards and uncompromising safety add to your positive experience. For more information—or to make an appointment—contact a location directly. (Click the links above to get their phone numbers.) You can also call our main number at (504) 229-7990 or contact us online.