Our teeth start out healthy and strong. As long as we take care of them, that’ll never change, right? Unfortunately, that’s not always the case. Sometimes, life happens and our teeth don’t get the care they need. While it may not physically hurt, many pride themselves on how their smile looks. That’s why Exceptional Dental offers cosmetic dentistry to our patients. Increase your confidence with the help of a Louisiana Dentist.
Cosmetic Treatments That We Offer
At Exceptional Dental, we offer a large array of cosmetic procedures. No matter the issue, we’re ready to tackle anything you bring our way. Currently, we offer five different cosmetic procedures:
- Tooth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a procedure changing the color of your tooth enamel. Many find themselves getting the procedure for beauty purposes. You may need a touch-up every so often as its effect wears off.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are made of thin, durable porcelain. These are shaped into any custom teeth to best fit our patients’ needs. The use of veneers can completely reshape a person’s teeth and smile. Within two visits, you can have your smile back!
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges: Dental bridges are a fantastic way to replace missing teeth. Because every mouth is different, there are many kinds of bridges to choose from. Your dentist will discuss which option is best for you. The most popular bridge is the porcelain fixed bridge, which closely resembles natural teeth.
- Porcelain Crown: A crown covers a damaged tooth to restore it to its original shape and size. These are extremely durable and can last you many years to come. This procedure often takes two appointments: one to take molds and another to place the crown. We encourage our patients to visit us regularly to check on these.
- Botox® Cosmetic & Therapeutic Treatment: We offer Botox services at our Mid-City location! Surprised? Our dentists know about treating facial issues and performing several various facial procedures. We’re committed to offering a full suite of services to our patients, for both cosmetic and therapeutic purposes.
- Cosmetic: This is a prescription medication we inject into facial muscles. Once inserted, it’ll improve wrinkles and lines.
- Therapeutic: Patients with pain may find relief in the treatment. Using a half dosage, we insert the medication into the jaw to block painful nerves.
Contact A Louisiana Dentist Today
Exceptional Dental is your go-to Louisiana Dentist when you’re in need of cosmetic dentistry. We have over several locations in New Orleans and the surrounding cities. So, be sure to contact us if you have any questions. If you’re currently in need of cosmetic dentistry, feel free to book an appointment with us. We look forward to seeing you! Your teeth are our priority—it’s important to us that your smile is at its best.