BEHIND ON YOUR DENTAL CHECKUP AND DON’T HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE? DON’T WORRY, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
With everything going on these days, we know that it’s hard to keep up with crucial preventive dental treatment, like cleanings.
Good news though, we’re going to make it easy for you!
We can see you at any of our available locations for only $82* so that you can get caught up with your oral health!
This new patient special is for you if you:
- Are behind on your dental checkup
- Don’t have dental insurance
- Haven’t had time to visit the dentist
- Haven’t been able to set money aside to keep up with routine dental checkups
- Are looking for a new dentist
What is included in this $82 special?
- Examination of diagnostic X-rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc.
- Routine cleaning:
- Removal of calculus (tartar): Calculus is hardened plaque that has been left on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Calculus forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque: Plaque is a sticky, almost invisible film that forms on the teeth. It is a growing colony of living bacteria, food debris, and saliva. The bacteria produce toxins (poisons) that inflame the gums. This inflammation is the start of periodontal disease!
After your first visit, we’ll make it even easier to stay on top of your oral health with our Smile Protection Plan.
The Smile Protection Plan is a monthly savings dental membership designed for anyone without dental insurance who wants to stay on top of their oral health. Starting as low as $12.50/month! Be sure to ask a team member during your visit.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with insurance or with other promotions. Limited to one use per patient per lifetime. Limited to new patients. Exceptions apply. ADA Code: D0150 D1110 D0274 D0330
Patient Appointment Request Form