We are committed to continuing to do our part to prevent the spread of the virus.
For the safety of our patients and staff, and as mandated by the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry, we will be temporarily closing offices from Wednesday, March 18th until at least Thursday, April 16th. However, we have made accommodations to tend to dental emergencies and essential dental needs at the following locations:
4141 Bienville St. Suite 105
New Orleans, LA 70119.
Marrero (Ames location)
2521 Ames Blvd # C
Marrero, LA 70072
2515 O’Neal Lane Suite 1
Baton Rouge, LA 70816.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we get through these difficult times together.
If you require more information on how you can keep yourself and family members safe, we encourage you to follow the recommendations of the CDC at www.cdc.gov. If you have any questions in regards to our Pandemic Plan and preparation for operations in the face of COVID-19, please email [email protected]
Over the last few weeks, we have been monitoring the rapid spread and rising cases of COVID-19 – the Coronavirus.
News headlines about the pandemic have certainly been alarming and the world’s response is evolving daily.
As a healthcare provider, it is important that Exceptional Dental is doing our part to help stop the spread of the virus while maintaining our responsibilities to our community and employees.
Please be assured that the health and safety of our employees and our commitments to you remain at the forefront of our planning.
As one of your healthcare providers, we would like to share that Exceptional Dental enacted our Pandemic Plan as of March 01,2020. We will continue to adapt our approach, actions, and policies as new governmental and health authority guidance comes to light. The following are some of the actions we have taken to date:
- Perform phone screenings of our patients to allow for rescheduling of patients that have been or may have been exposed to COVID-19 or exhibit flu-like symptoms.
- Perform enhanced cleanings in our facilities with disinfectants in addition to our normal sterilization process.
- Postponing our staff events of more than 50+ attendees.
- Practicing social distancing within out facilities, requiring sick team members to stay at home.
- We also require all of our patients to sanitize their hands before being received in the clinic.
- Finally, we are informing all of our employees with up-to-date guidance and information to keep themselves and their families safe.
If you require more information on how you can keep yourself and family members safe, we encourage you to follow the recommendations of the CDC at www.cdc.gov. If you have any questions in regards to our Pandemic Plan and preparation for operations in the face of COVID-19, please email [email protected].